Saturday 31 January 2009

Called DVLA today to get a refund on my provisional license so that I can apply by post instead! So am now waiting for my cheque to be refunded then re-apply by post.....Don't make the same mistake I did - Online application is only for British citizens with the new passport....

My friend took the "life in britain" test last year and she passed!!! woohooo!! she can apply for her citizenship anytime she wants now ..... instead she changed her kids to british .... oh and my dearest sister is now a FINN!! I congratulated her already last year ... am truly happy for her!!! Onnittelu JC Vahiz!!!

My Finnish is still at the beginner level so am very lousy - Malufying if I talk in Finnish even to MCD cashier ------ It will be like this ---> "yyyykkkkksssiiiii maxi juuu juustooooo hampurilainen ateria, kiitos"

I am so disappointed at cafe engel (if that is how you spell it)..... =( .... I did not get my fav jäätelö kahvia ..... cryss!! Not going back there again *stomps feet* .... My sister can make very good ones too >.<

I want to play mahjong, anyone?

3 comments:

Takaloy said...

go to hull find septa - sure got kaki for mahjong, they even got table and mahjong set...

*remembers the distant nightly mahjong shuffling noises*

Khoh^Emm said...

I hate when others play ie. my mum ..... It is so annoying to hear it - but if I get to play then it's ok!!!

=P

Anonymous said...

ooo i'm having a problem with my provisional i tried to apply online and it messed up its been over 21 days and it hasnt been refunded and i dunno who to call :(