Thursday 15 October 2009

MY BIRTHDAY¬¬¬

OK! I had my birthday yesterday but I enjoyed it till today!! =D

I had good food consistently ... great company ... lovely friends! I will never forget such a great birthday and with an extra special Lex to celebrate with me ... just awesome!! Some of the photo's are posted on FB .... I din't take much because I was so busy eating that I forgot totally!!

Anyways, I will be back in Malaysia for 1 week (short) but I had to rush back to the UK .. a girl's gotta work to earn innit? I will have to work extra before christmas to pay up for all the holidays I took .... I had to cancel my birthday trip to Paris because of this Malaysian trip! =(

After that I will postpone all my hols until I get some time off .... I really need a real holiday where I don't do anything at all (just eat, sleep basically pigging) .....

Lastly to myself ----

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEeeeEEEEeee!!!!

No comments: